A panel event on how to improve knowledge sharing between entrepreneurs and politicians, and how support for entrepreneurs can be improved. We are delighted to announce that our panellists will include:
- The Rt Hon. the Baroness Kramer – Liberal Democrat Lords Spokesperson (Treasury and Economy)
- Gillian Keegan MP – Standing Orders & Public Accounts Committee, Officer of the APPG for Entrepreneurship
- Andrew Dixon – Founder, ARC InterCapital & President of the Lib Dem Business and Entrepreneur Network
It will be a chance to hear and share your views on:
- How MPs can improve their understanding of what entrepreneurs need;
- How Parliament can better engage with entrepreneurs and discuss policy changes;
- How entrepreneurs can influence Government, politics and policy.
This event will draw upon the findings of our latest Parliamentary Snapshot, which is supported by BDB. Among other things, it found that although MPs’ knowledge about initiatives to support entrepreneurs have risen against previous years, many initiatives – such as Venture Capital Trusts and the Enterprise Investment Scheme – remain unknown.
Bircham Dyson Bell
Bircham Dyson Bell is an award winning, top 100 UK law firm with offices in London and Cambridge. Many of the lawyers and advisers are recognised leaders in their practice areas – their knowledge and expertise helps them to provide a unique, client centred approach to law.